This is for artists who want to see their amazing artwork on our amazing machine-washable microfiber suede canvases!
- 7,200 × 21,600 pixels (this will be a BIG file)
- 300 DPI
- sRGB (ideally sRGB-IEC61966-2.1 for those who know what this means!)
- Designers should retain their the original files (PSD or otherwise) in case changes or edits are necessary.
- Layers are an extremely useful concept when building a yoga mat design, and in particular, any hidden “Big Raven” text should be kept in its own layer.
Send Your Files To…
- Simply upload files to our Dropbox account.
- After you’ve uploaded your files, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that they were received.
- That’s it! We look forward to working with you!
A Few More Notes
- We’ll inspect your file to make sure it meets our specifications.
- We do not correct, edit, or alter your artwork.
- Please be completely confident in the quality of your print file.
- If there are any gremlins in your print file they WILL show up on your mat!
- BE SURE TO EXAMINE YOUR FILE AT ACTUAL 1:1 SIZE!
Test Printing on Paper is Available if you Want
- We test all of our designs on actual 24" × 72" paper before printing to a real mat.
- If you want a paper test print, the price will be $32 + shipping.
- If you want the security of a paper test print please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
Great yoga mats start with great materials, and Big Raven Yoga mats are the highest quality yoga mats in the world. We’ve arrived at what we believe to be the ideal yoga mat. It’s a well-balanced synthesis of size, weight and cushion made from premium, eco-friendly materials. Our brushed microfiber suede top is a proprietary recycled polyester to help lessen our impact on the environment. By using recycled (and recyclable) materials, we’re reducing our use of energy, water, and greenhouse gases. In addition, our base is made from biodegradable, recyclable, 100% natural tree rubber which provides both excellent cushion and great traction for wet floors. Our yoga mats are the perfect blend of art and engineering and function as both your yoga towel and your yoga mat.
All of our yoga mats are 72" × 24" × 3/16" (183cm × 61cm × 4.5mm). We only make one yoga mat. Many designs, but only one yoga mat, because it’s the best we know how to make.
Our yoga mats are nearly indestructible. No matter what you do to them they’ll continue to look and perform like new for years to come. (We know this from experience. We WANT to treat our yoga mats the way they deserve to be treated, but we never actually do.) Simply hose it down or machine wash on cold and hang to dry for a long, colorful life. For maximum grip, lightly spray with water before beginning your practice. The more you sweat, the more you’ll grip, and the more stable and balanced you’ll feel.
Our microfiber suede yoga mat surface provides more grip the wetter it gets, making it the perfect companion for sweatier practices and/or more intensive exercise regimes — you’ll never need a towel over your yoga mat again! It’s thick enough to keep your knees happy but light enough to take with you on the go. Prefer a dry practice? Simply mist the surface of this mat with a spray bottle to activate the grip.
All of our unique artwork is created in-house by women with a feminist point of view. We don’t purchase designs from stock photo warehouses. You can be sure that every design is unique to us. And you can be sure you’ll have an eye-catching mat like no other!
Explore our styles…
Have a question?
No problem! We’re always here to help. Just click below for assistance.