Big Raven Yoga
Calm. Not Quiet. Yoga Mats for the Bold.
Yoga Mats Pretty Enough to Hang on a Wall.
But Tough Enough to Put on the Floor.
- Machine Washable
What Our Ravens Are Saying
- Shoutout to @bigravenyoga for working with me over the past few months to make a custom yoga mat for @marleyrose_r - it turned out perfectly!! 📸Stephanie Luger
- My new custom yoga mat... my favorite colors, beach inspired, my goals on the leaves AND a message from my mom with her handwriting “Love you Nicki more than you know”. My mom. 😢 Her love has always given me freedom and strength to be me, do me and I’m forever inspired. 💛 Thank you @bigravenyoga & Joleen -This mat has changed my life and truly been a part of my healing.💛💛💛Nicki Lemmon
- I can’t rant enough about my new yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga. Every mat has beautiful custom artwork that speaks to every soul- this one certainly did for me. Not only did I choose this mat because it’s beautiful and completely my style- the artwork itself assists me in alignment for balance and strength. It’s also wonderfully comfortable for all yoga practices. I was able to bring my mat along with me to the serene boundary waters- and I’ve never felt more connected during my practice. The cool thing with this mat is that if I do get it a little dirty from getting one with nature- I can stick it in the wash and hang it out to dry! I 100% recommend this mat to any serious or even beginner yogi- this mat will be my constant yoga companion. #bigravenyoga @bigravenyoga
- Want a custom yoga mat for your yoga studio or company? Please check out @bigravenyoga These mats are phenomenal! High quality, soft and don’t slip when you sweat AND you can throw them in the wash! Joleen is the sweetest, most passionate yogi and artist I know! It was so fun to work with her on this project!Emma Almeroth
- HOLY 🔥🔥🔥 our personalized Big Raven Yoga mat is HEAVEN. 👑👑👑Danielle Nitz
- The Earth Laughs in Flowers from @bigravenyoga. 😍
- I LOVE my Big Raven Yoga mat! It’s GORGEOUS~~ a work of art + super durable for daily practice. xxxx.
- Completely in love with my new #BigRavenYoga Phases of the Moon mat 🌔🌓🌕🌗🌖 and how serendipitous it should arrive during the new moon 🌑! Unboxed it to such a lovely note from the owner @joleenemery and turns out I’m the FIRST to have this design 😍 The feel of the microfiber “suede” texture was divine and during my 80 min hot class — NO slipping and NO towel! Seriously 😲 (well, a hand towel for all the sweat on my face 😂😅) Looks great on the back of my #Honda too ❤️🏍️ vroom!
- I love, love, love my Chickadee mat! Seeing such beautiful art every I time I practice yoga is a beautiful gift. This is a very high quality mat (quite the upgrade from the one I had from Target!) and I love the extra cushion as I typically needed extra towels under my knees etc in certain poses. Thank you, Big Raven Yoga!! ♡Rachel Schromen
- I love , love my yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga! It’s so beautiful and so comfortable for my practice. It washes beautifully in my machine, and I hang it up to dry. So happy 😀 with my purchase that I ordered a second one! (The Purpose of Life).
- New yoga mat from bigravenyoga made my Monday. 💗🙏🏻💗 #loveyourself #yogamat #yogaeveryday #yoga
- More Reviews…
As Seen On…
What’s New in Our Journal…
The Connections Between Art & Yoga
Big Raven Yoga Guest Artist Max Rowe is on an endless journey searching for enlightenment through flow. This is an exact quote and to hear Max say it — it makes perfect sense. Max is one of those people who convey an absolute love for nature, our environment, and the notion that we are all capable of making the world a better place. To Max, our flow is how we navigate through the world. It’s our movement, our journey, our method of being connected to the world around us. “Fall Leaves in the Valley” by Max Rowe Max is thoughtful. He...
My Yoga: A Poem by Jasmine Dawn Smith
Jasmine Dawn Smith is a yogi, crystal healing practitioner, and Reiki lover. She is super mom to three wonderful boys by day and moonlights a local crystal shop by night. Currently, Jasmine is working on her Reiki Master Certification and hopes to share her insight and healing with others. I was cruising through one of the Yoga Centric Facebook groups that I’m a part of when Jasmine’s poem hooked me. I am able to visualize myself through her words. I identify with My Yoga and am so grateful it came across my feed. I loved it so much that I...
Joleen Emery, Founder of Big Raven Yoga, Is Featured on the Wedded Wellness Podcast with Ashley Sondergaard…
I was a recent guest on the Wedded Wellness Podcast with Ashley Sondergaard, the founder of Wedded Wellness and because Ashley is such a dynamic “yogipreneur”, energetic connector, and radiant human being it was just like sitting down with a dear friend — a friend who listens with such great attention that at that moment you feel like you’re the center of their universe. Imagine walking away from a person like that — you leave on top of the world just for having spent time with her. Ashley has an inner light that is contagious and inspiring. She is a woman to...
- The Connections Between Art & Yoga
- My Yoga: A Poem by Jasmine Dawn Smith
- Joleen Emery, Founder of Big Raven Yoga, Is Featured on the Wedded Wellness Podcast with Ashley Sondergaard…
- The 5 Best No-Guilt Chocolate Brownies for Any Valentine
- Denise Griffin’s Watercolor Art
- We Love Jolene Anderson!
- Wow! (updated January 10th we are back in stock!!)
- We Love Whitney Greenwaldt!
- Guest Artist & Yogi Highlight: Katsina Love
- We Love Sara Schultz!
- We Love Brianna Baker!
- We Love Priya Prashad!
- Top 10: Poses for Scorpios
- Design Highlight: Moon Mats
- We Love Lisa Martin!
- Top 10: Yoga Poses for Desk Jobs
- Design Highlight: Capitol Peak and Kindness
- We Love Stacy-Lee Holm!
- Top 10: Ways to Feel Better on Social Media
- Design Highlight: Prayer, Praise and Pose
- and MORE…
Have a question?
No problem! We’re always here to help. Just click below for assistance.