Big Raven Yoga Mats: Luxurious, Washable, Microfiber Vegan Suede Yoga Mats
Calm. Not Quiet. Yoga Mats for the Bold.
Yoga Mats Pretty Enough to Hang on a Wall.
Tough Enough to Put on a Floor.
- Machine Washable
What Our Ravens Are Saying
- Holy Awesomesauce! Was introduced to this amazing company through @lyncewheat on Instagram. The yoga mat I received is brilliant in color and comfort. Couldn’t wait to use it. Soft to the touch, more cushion than I’ve experienced before, and incredible grip so I’m not sliding around my living room. Bless!Bailey Banks
- I’m big on reviews and had to post. I’m new to yoga and for past few months I was using an older mat that I was ‘slipping’ on. So I started looking for a new mat, I asked in a yoga FB group that took me to some bigger names of mats. I knew I wanted one that you could use right away without having to break it in. In a different FB mom group a woman showed me her mat from Big Raven Yoga, she had the black one with the check off boxes of this, me, you, that. And loved it😄 I went to their website and I saw the Spectacular View yoga mat and it was LOVE at first sight. I let that fb friend know I found one that was just beautiful but as a girl I kept looking. I read reviews and researched mats for about another month. And y’all know what I ordered 😜 the spectacular view mat. It’s everything I wanted in a mat. It’s grippy, just enough cushion, and fits me. I also love how the sunset almost changes by the end of my workout. Love my mat❤️Jana Reed
- Shoutout to @bigravenyoga for working with me over the past few months to make a custom yoga mat for @marleyrose_r - it turned out perfectly!! 📸Stephanie Luger
- My new custom yoga mat... my favorite colors, beach inspired, my goals on the leaves AND a message from my mom with her handwriting “Love you Nicki more than you know”. My mom. 😢 Her love has always given me freedom and strength to be me, do me and I’m forever inspired. 💛 Thank you @bigravenyoga & Joleen -This mat has changed my life and truly been a part of my healing.💛💛💛Nicki Lemmon
- I can’t rant enough about my new yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga. Every mat has beautiful custom artwork that speaks to every soul- this one certainly did for me. Not only did I choose this mat because it’s beautiful and completely my style- the artwork itself assists me in alignment for balance and strength. It’s also wonderfully comfortable for all yoga practices. I was able to bring my mat along with me to the serene boundary waters- and I’ve never felt more connected during my practice. The cool thing with this mat is that if I do get it a little dirty from getting one with nature- I can stick it in the wash and hang it out to dry! I 100% recommend this mat to any serious or even beginner yogi- this mat will be my constant yoga companion. #bigravenyoga @bigravenyoga
- Want a custom yoga mat for your yoga studio or company? Please check out @bigravenyoga These mats are phenomenal! High quality, soft and don’t slip when you sweat AND you can throw them in the wash! Joleen is the sweetest, most passionate yogi and artist I know! It was so fun to work with her on this project!Emma Almeroth
- HOLY 🔥🔥🔥 our personalized Big Raven Yoga mat is HEAVEN. 👑👑👑Danielle Nitz
- I LOVE my Big Raven Yoga mat! It’s GORGEOUS~~ a work of art + super durable for daily practice. xxxx.
- Completely in love with my new #BigRavenYoga Phases of the Moon mat 🌔🌓🌕🌗🌖 and how serendipitous it should arrive during the new moon 🌑! Unboxed it to such a lovely note from the owner @joleenemery and turns out I’m the FIRST to have this design 😍 The feel of the microfiber “suede” texture was divine and during my 80 min hot class — NO slipping and NO towel! Seriously 😲 (well, a hand towel for all the sweat on my face 😂😅) Looks great on the back of my #Honda too ❤️🏍️ vroom!
- I love, love, love my Chickadee mat! Seeing such beautiful art every I time I practice yoga is a beautiful gift. This is a very high quality mat (quite the upgrade from the one I had from Target!) and I love the extra cushion as I typically needed extra towels under my knees etc in certain poses. Thank you, Big Raven Yoga!! ♡Rachel Schromen
- I love , love my yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga! It’s so beautiful and so comfortable for my practice. So happy 😀 with my purchase that I ordered a second one! (The Purpose of Life).
- New yoga mat from bigravenyoga made my Monday. 💗🙏🏻💗 #loveyourself #yogamat #yogaeveryday #yoga
- More Reviews…
As Seen On…
What’s New in Our Journal…
A Gentle Yoga Sequence for Great Sleep
Welcome, dear readers, to a tranquil journey towards restful nights and rejuvenating sleep. In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, it's essential to carve out a moment for self-care. What better way to unwind than with a soothing yoga sequence designed to prepare your body and mind for a night of deep, restorative sleep? So, roll out your Big Raven yoga mat, slip into your comfiest yoga attire–or PJ’s and let's embark on this gentle adventure together. Child's Pose (Balasana): Begin in a comfortable seated position, then gently lower your torso forward, extending your arms in front of...
Crafting Isn't Just for Artists: How to Tap Into Your Creative Potential
Crafting for Everyone The idea that crafting is exclusively for artists or creatives is a common misconception. In reality, crafting is about creativity and personal expression, which we all possess in some form. Paper crafting, in particular, is a wonderful starting point. It’s simple, requires minimal tools, and the results can be stunning. I’ve met many who started their crafting journey later in life, finding a newfound passion and a community of like-minded individuals. Here’s the best part: there is no ‘right’ way to do any of it. Embrace the imperfections in your creations – they add character and uniqueness....
Reconnecting with Nature: Unlocking the Power of a Transformative Retreat
There's something to be said for getting away from it all, even if it's just for a few days. And while a retreat might seem like a luxury, the peace and tranquility of nature can be a powerful force in your life — one that leaves you more grounded and refreshed than ever before. Here are several reasons why it's a great idea to immerse yourself in the beauty of nature: Restoration and Reconnection: Nature has a unique ability to restore and replenish our energy levels. Stepping away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and immersing yourself in...
- A Gentle Yoga Sequence for Great Sleep
- Crafting Isn't Just for Artists: How to Tap Into Your Creative Potential
- Reconnecting with Nature: Unlocking the Power of a Transformative Retreat
- Weekend Craft Retreats at Big Raven Farm
- Best Weekend Getaway Idea for Craft Lovers
- How to Fold Your Mat for Travel
- Joleen Emery Launches Wildly Creative and Wonderfully Unique Craft Club
- Mommy & Me Yoga
- Announcing The Lucy Collection at Big Raven Yoga! A Beautiful Collaboration between Lucy Penfield & Joleen Emery benefiting Design for a Difference
- Funky, Colorful, & Whimsical Art with Guest Artist Samm Wehman
- Artistic Yoga Mats: Colorful, Bold, & Unique by Katie Cleveland
- Deaf Artist Emily LaVelle - Joins the Guest Artist Team at Big Raven Yoga
- Design Highlight: Our Zodiac Collection
- $137 for a Yoga Mat?!
- Best Overnight Oats—Simple & Satisfying Recipes to Try
- Beverage Options: When plain water bores you to tears!
- Big Raven Yoga's 5 Minute Flowy Vinyasa to ODESZA's “Across the Room” (feat. Leon Bridges)
- Beautiful and Complicated—Simple and Refined The Delightful Contradictions of Elyse Dodge Art
- The Creative, Adventurous & Observant Rosalie Haizlett….
- Welcome Guest Artist Lauren Echo
- and MORE…
Have a question?
No problem! We’re always here to help. Just click below for assistance.