Big Raven Yoga
Calm. Not Quiet. Yoga Mats for the Bold.
Yoga Mats Pretty Enough to Hang on a Wall.
But Tough Enough to Put on the Floor.
- Machine Washable
What Our Ravens Are Saying
- Holy Awesomesauce! Was introduced to this amazing company through @lyncewheat on Instagram. The yoga mat I received is brilliant in color and comfort. Couldn’t wait to use it. Soft to the touch, more cushion than I’ve experienced before, and incredible grip so I’m not sliding around my living room. Bless!Bailey Banks
- I’m big on reviews and had to post. I’m new to yoga and for past few months I was using an older mat that I was ‘slipping’ on. So I started looking for a new mat, I asked in a yoga FB group that took me to some bigger names of mats. I knew I wanted one that you could use right away without having to break it in. In a different FB mom group a woman showed me her mat from Big Raven Yoga, she had the black one with the check off boxes of this, me, you, that. And loved it😄 I went to their website and I saw the Spectacular View yoga mat and it was LOVE at first sight. I let that fb friend know I found one that was just beautiful but as a girl I kept looking. I read reviews and researched mats for about another month. And y’all know what I ordered 😜 the spectacular view mat. It’s everything I wanted in a mat. It’s grippy, just enough cushion, and fits me. I also love how the sunset almost changes by the end of my workout. Love my mat❤️Jana Reed
- Shoutout to @bigravenyoga for working with me over the past few months to make a custom yoga mat for @marleyrose_r - it turned out perfectly!! 📸Stephanie Luger
- My new custom yoga mat... my favorite colors, beach inspired, my goals on the leaves AND a message from my mom with her handwriting “Love you Nicki more than you know”. My mom. 😢 Her love has always given me freedom and strength to be me, do me and I’m forever inspired. 💛 Thank you @bigravenyoga & Joleen -This mat has changed my life and truly been a part of my healing.💛💛💛Nicki Lemmon
- I can’t rant enough about my new yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga. Every mat has beautiful custom artwork that speaks to every soul- this one certainly did for me. Not only did I choose this mat because it’s beautiful and completely my style- the artwork itself assists me in alignment for balance and strength. It’s also wonderfully comfortable for all yoga practices. I was able to bring my mat along with me to the serene boundary waters- and I’ve never felt more connected during my practice. The cool thing with this mat is that if I do get it a little dirty from getting one with nature- I can stick it in the wash and hang it out to dry! I 100% recommend this mat to any serious or even beginner yogi- this mat will be my constant yoga companion. #bigravenyoga @bigravenyoga
- Want a custom yoga mat for your yoga studio or company? Please check out @bigravenyoga These mats are phenomenal! High quality, soft and don’t slip when you sweat AND you can throw them in the wash! Joleen is the sweetest, most passionate yogi and artist I know! It was so fun to work with her on this project!Emma Almeroth
- HOLY 🔥🔥🔥 our personalized Big Raven Yoga mat is HEAVEN. 👑👑👑Danielle Nitz
- I LOVE my Big Raven Yoga mat! It’s GORGEOUS~~ a work of art + super durable for daily practice. xxxx.
- Completely in love with my new #BigRavenYoga Phases of the Moon mat 🌔🌓🌕🌗🌖 and how serendipitous it should arrive during the new moon 🌑! Unboxed it to such a lovely note from the owner @joleenemery and turns out I’m the FIRST to have this design 😍 The feel of the microfiber “suede” texture was divine and during my 80 min hot class — NO slipping and NO towel! Seriously 😲 (well, a hand towel for all the sweat on my face 😂😅) Looks great on the back of my #Honda too ❤️🏍️ vroom!
- I love, love, love my Chickadee mat! Seeing such beautiful art every I time I practice yoga is a beautiful gift. This is a very high quality mat (quite the upgrade from the one I had from Target!) and I love the extra cushion as I typically needed extra towels under my knees etc in certain poses. Thank you, Big Raven Yoga!! ♡Rachel Schromen
- I love , love my yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga! It’s so beautiful and so comfortable for my practice. So happy 😀 with my purchase that I ordered a second one! (The Purpose of Life).
- New yoga mat from bigravenyoga made my Monday. 💗🙏🏻💗 #loveyourself #yogamat #yogaeveryday #yoga
- More Reviews…
As Seen On…
What’s New in Our Journal…
Announcing The Lucy Collection at Big Raven Yoga! A Beautiful Collaboration between Lucy Penfield & Joleen Emery benefiting Design for a Difference
Lucy Penfield has been practicing yoga since 1991—Hatha Yoga is her favorite type of practice because it helps her to “center her crazy energy.” She is also a mom, wife, business owner, and something of a celebrity here in Minnesota — and certainly elsewhere — although she’s much too humble to let on or admit it. She is well regarded, valued, and admired as a business leader and visionary. I’ve been a Lucy fan for quite some time, so when I saw her yoga mat order come through our system — I had something of a fangirl sized stroke. Lucy’s...
Funky, Colorful, & Whimsical Art with Guest Artist Samm Wehman
I am so excited to tell you about Samm Wehman—like so excited as I type, my fingers can’t keep up with my thoughts. Samm is light and energy—she radiates a warmth that you want to be near. She communicates in such a way that you actually see color—she is vibrant, bold, and has a soul filled full of passion. Characteristics that are made evident through her colorful, whimsical and funky art especially her Rainbow Monarch design in our Guest Artist Collection. Rainbow Monarch by Samm Wehman Rainbow Monarch Samm is an animal loving artist from Gainesville, Florida—her biggest passions are...
Deaf Artist Emily LaVelle - Joins the Guest Artist Team at Big Raven Yoga
Do you ever have a conversation with someone you’ve just met and feel forever changed when you say goodbye? I had one of those recently and can’t stop thinking about it… or the person on the other side. Emily LaVelle is a Deaf artist from Northern California—she is wildly talented, incredibly joyful, wonderfully insightful, and a treasure to spend time with. Emily is a new Guest Artist at Big Raven Yoga and we are really excited to welcome her to our little family. Her first addition to our collection is Fog in Yosemite the design is peaceful, balanced, detailed, and...
- Announcing The Lucy Collection at Big Raven Yoga! A Beautiful Collaboration between Lucy Penfield & Joleen Emery benefiting Design for a Difference
- Funky, Colorful, & Whimsical Art with Guest Artist Samm Wehman
- Deaf Artist Emily LaVelle - Joins the Guest Artist Team at Big Raven Yoga
- Artistic Yoga Mats: Colorful, Bold, & Unique by Katie Cleveland
- Best Overnight Oats—Simple & Satisfying Recipes to Try
- Beverage Options: When plain water bores you to tears!
- Big Raven Yoga's 5 Minute Flowy Vinyasa to ODESZA's “Across the Room” (feat. Leon Bridges)
- Beautiful and Complicated—Simple and Refined The Delightful Contradictions of Elyse Dodge Art
- The Creative, Adventurous & Observant Rosalie Haizlett….
- Welcome Guest Artist Lauren Echo
- Design Highlight: The Serenity Prayer
- 13 Quotes That Might Help You Feel Better
- COVID-19: Yoga, Better Sleep, Ideas on Boosting Immunity & Instant Happiness
- Welcome Guest Artist Amy Diener
- Welcome Guest Artist & Wildslice Creator Nicole Labonte
- Big Raven Yoga Founder and CEO Joleen Emery Live on the Yogi Show Podcast!
- The Connections Between Art & Yoga
- My Yoga: A Poem by Jasmine Dawn Smith
- Joleen Emery, Founder of Big Raven Yoga, Is Featured on the Wedded Wellness Podcast with Ashley Sondergaard…
- The 5 Best No-Guilt Chocolate Brownies for Any Valentine
- and MORE…
Have a question?
No problem! We’re always here to help. Just click below for assistance.