Big Raven Yoga
Calm. Not Quiet. Yoga Mats for the Bold.
Yoga Mats Pretty Enough to Hang on a Wall.
But Tough Enough to Put on the Floor.
- Machine Washable
What Our Ravens Are Saying
- Holy Awesomesauce! Was introduced to this amazing company through @lyncewheat on Instagram. The yoga mat I received is brilliant in color and comfort. Couldn’t wait to use it. Soft to the touch, more cushion than I’ve experienced before, and incredible grip so I’m not sliding around my living room. Bless!Bailey Banks
- I’m big on reviews and had to post. I’m new to yoga and for past few months I was using an older mat that I was ‘slipping’ on. So I started looking for a new mat, I asked in a yoga FB group that took me to some bigger names of mats. I knew I wanted one that you could use right away without having to break it in. In a different FB mom group a woman showed me her mat from Big Raven Yoga, she had the black one with the check off boxes of this, me, you, that. And loved it😄 I went to their website and I saw the Spectacular View yoga mat and it was LOVE at first sight. I let that fb friend know I found one that was just beautiful but as a girl I kept looking. I read reviews and researched mats for about another month. And y’all know what I ordered 😜 the spectacular view mat. It’s everything I wanted in a mat. It’s grippy, just enough cushion, and fits me. I also love how the sunset almost changes by the end of my workout. Love my mat❤️Jana Reed
- Shoutout to @bigravenyoga for working with me over the past few months to make a custom yoga mat for @marleyrose_r - it turned out perfectly!! 📸Stephanie Luger
- My new custom yoga mat... my favorite colors, beach inspired, my goals on the leaves AND a message from my mom with her handwriting “Love you Nicki more than you know”. My mom. 😢 Her love has always given me freedom and strength to be me, do me and I’m forever inspired. 💛 Thank you @bigravenyoga & Joleen -This mat has changed my life and truly been a part of my healing.💛💛💛Nicki Lemmon
- I can’t rant enough about my new yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga. Every mat has beautiful custom artwork that speaks to every soul- this one certainly did for me. Not only did I choose this mat because it’s beautiful and completely my style- the artwork itself assists me in alignment for balance and strength. It’s also wonderfully comfortable for all yoga practices. I was able to bring my mat along with me to the serene boundary waters- and I’ve never felt more connected during my practice. The cool thing with this mat is that if I do get it a little dirty from getting one with nature- I can stick it in the wash and hang it out to dry! I 100% recommend this mat to any serious or even beginner yogi- this mat will be my constant yoga companion. #bigravenyoga @bigravenyoga
- Want a custom yoga mat for your yoga studio or company? Please check out @bigravenyoga These mats are phenomenal! High quality, soft and don’t slip when you sweat AND you can throw them in the wash! Joleen is the sweetest, most passionate yogi and artist I know! It was so fun to work with her on this project!Emma Almeroth
- HOLY 🔥🔥🔥 our personalized Big Raven Yoga mat is HEAVEN. 👑👑👑Danielle Nitz
- I LOVE my Big Raven Yoga mat! It’s GORGEOUS~~ a work of art + super durable for daily practice. xxxx.
- Completely in love with my new #BigRavenYoga Phases of the Moon mat 🌔🌓🌕🌗🌖 and how serendipitous it should arrive during the new moon 🌑! Unboxed it to such a lovely note from the owner @joleenemery and turns out I’m the FIRST to have this design 😍 The feel of the microfiber “suede” texture was divine and during my 80 min hot class — NO slipping and NO towel! Seriously 😲 (well, a hand towel for all the sweat on my face 😂😅) Looks great on the back of my #Honda too ❤️🏍️ vroom!
- I love, love, love my Chickadee mat! Seeing such beautiful art every I time I practice yoga is a beautiful gift. This is a very high quality mat (quite the upgrade from the one I had from Target!) and I love the extra cushion as I typically needed extra towels under my knees etc in certain poses. Thank you, Big Raven Yoga!! ♡Rachel Schromen
- I love , love my yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga! It’s so beautiful and so comfortable for my practice. It washes beautifully in my machine, and I hang it up to dry. So happy 😀 with my purchase that I ordered a second one! (The Purpose of Life).
- New yoga mat from bigravenyoga made my Monday. 💗🙏🏻💗 #loveyourself #yogamat #yogaeveryday #yoga
- More Reviews…
As Seen On…
What’s New in Our Journal…
Big Raven Yoga's 5 Minute Flowy Vinyasa to ODESZA's “Across the Room” (feat. Leon Bridges)
We live and work in the Prospect Park neighborhood of Minneapolis — it’s this incredible little neighborhood of winding roads, 100-year-old houses, 200-year-old trees, and a hilly landscape not often found in the middle of a major city. Most locals don’t even know we’re here — tucked away just blocks from light rail and the up-and-coming Malcom Yards development. One of our favorite features of our neighborhood is our proximity to the TCF Bank Stadium (Minnesota Golden Gopher Football) and Surley Brewery (possibly our city’s most famous export after Prince and Bob Dylan). Both of these venues (before Covid-19) had full summer...
Beautiful and Complicated—Simple and Refined The Delightful Contradictions of Elyse Dodge Art
Canadian Elyse Dodge, is a Los Angeles based artist and is the designer of Traverse featured in our Guest Artist Collection. Elyse creates artwork that is an amazing experience of delightful contradictions. Her pieces have elements of simplicity and complication, fluidity and hard lines, soft sweet daydreamy colors and bold vibrant eye-catching hues. Elyse creates artwork where the longer you look—the more you see. It’s immersive, experiential, remarkably beautiful and wonderfully unique. Elyse’s experience as a graphic designer and love for painting has crossed over to create a hybrid style that she refers to as geometric abstraction landscapes. Elyse blends...
The Creative, Adventurous & Observant Rosalie Haizlett….
Rosalie Haizlett’s artistic point of view is simultaneously sensitive and vibrant. This 25-year-old full time illustrator from West Virginia is naturally quiet and observant. She leverages her powers of seeing in her work as she takes in the majestic and fragile details of the natural world. Rosalie re-creates what she sees in a way that honors her subject by showing off its unique beauty. We are excited and honored to welcome Rosalie as a Guest Artist—the highly detailed nature of her artwork combined with her choice of comforting and gentle colors has breathtaking results. Mountain Laurel and Mountain Moss are...
- Big Raven Yoga's 5 Minute Flowy Vinyasa to ODESZA's “Across the Room” (feat. Leon Bridges)
- Beautiful and Complicated—Simple and Refined The Delightful Contradictions of Elyse Dodge Art
- The Creative, Adventurous & Observant Rosalie Haizlett….
- Welcome Guest Artist Lauren Echo
- Design Highlight: The Serenity Prayer
- 13 Quotes That Might Help You Feel Better
- COVID-19: Yoga, Better Sleep, Ideas on Boosting Immunity & Instant Happiness
- Welcome Guest Artist Amy Diener
- Welcome Guest Artist & Wildslice Creator Nicole Labonte
- The Connections Between Art & Yoga
- My Yoga: A Poem by Jasmine Dawn Smith
- Joleen Emery, Founder of Big Raven Yoga, Is Featured on the Wedded Wellness Podcast with Ashley Sondergaard…
- The 5 Best No-Guilt Chocolate Brownies for Any Valentine
- Denise Griffin’s Watercolor Art
- We Love Jolene Anderson!
- Wow! (updated January 10th we are back in stock!!)
- We Love Whitney Greenwaldt!
- Guest Artist & Yogi Highlight: Katsina Love
- We Love Sara Schultz!
- We Love Brianna Baker!
- and MORE…
Have a question?
No problem! We’re always here to help. Just click below for assistance.