Big Raven Yoga
Calm. Not Quiet. Yoga Mats for the Bold.
Yes! — we ARE open for business!
However, Minnesota is under mandatory lockdown, so there may be delays in getting your order to you. We’re all doing the best we can!
Yoga Mats Pretty Enough to Hang on a Wall.
But Tough Enough to Put on the Floor.
- Machine Washable
What Our Ravens Are Saying
- Holy Awesomesauce! Was introduced to this amazing company through @lyncewheat on Instagram. The yoga mat I received is brilliant in color and comfort. Couldn’t wait to use it. Soft to the touch, more cushion than I’ve experienced before, and incredible grip so I’m not sliding around my living room. Bless!Bailey Banks
- I’m big on reviews and had to post. I’m new to yoga and for past few months I was using an older mat that I was ‘slipping’ on. So I started looking for a new mat, I asked in a yoga FB group that took me to some bigger names of mats. I knew I wanted one that you could use right away without having to break it in. In a different FB mom group a woman showed me her mat from Big Raven Yoga, she had the black one with the check off boxes of this, me, you, that. And loved it😄 I went to their website and I saw the Spectacular View yoga mat and it was LOVE at first sight. I let that fb friend know I found one that was just beautiful but as a girl I kept looking. I read reviews and researched mats for about another month. And y’all know what I ordered 😜 the spectacular view mat. It’s everything I wanted in a mat. It’s grippy, just enough cushion, and fits me. I also love how the sunset almost changes by the end of my workout. Love my mat❤️Jana Reed
- Shoutout to @bigravenyoga for working with me over the past few months to make a custom yoga mat for @marleyrose_r - it turned out perfectly!! 📸Stephanie Luger
- My new custom yoga mat... my favorite colors, beach inspired, my goals on the leaves AND a message from my mom with her handwriting “Love you Nicki more than you know”. My mom. 😢 Her love has always given me freedom and strength to be me, do me and I’m forever inspired. 💛 Thank you @bigravenyoga & Joleen -This mat has changed my life and truly been a part of my healing.💛💛💛Nicki Lemmon
- I can’t rant enough about my new yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga. Every mat has beautiful custom artwork that speaks to every soul- this one certainly did for me. Not only did I choose this mat because it’s beautiful and completely my style- the artwork itself assists me in alignment for balance and strength. It’s also wonderfully comfortable for all yoga practices. I was able to bring my mat along with me to the serene boundary waters- and I’ve never felt more connected during my practice. The cool thing with this mat is that if I do get it a little dirty from getting one with nature- I can stick it in the wash and hang it out to dry! I 100% recommend this mat to any serious or even beginner yogi- this mat will be my constant yoga companion. #bigravenyoga @bigravenyoga
- Want a custom yoga mat for your yoga studio or company? Please check out @bigravenyoga These mats are phenomenal! High quality, soft and don’t slip when you sweat AND you can throw them in the wash! Joleen is the sweetest, most passionate yogi and artist I know! It was so fun to work with her on this project!Emma Almeroth
- HOLY 🔥🔥🔥 our personalized Big Raven Yoga mat is HEAVEN. 👑👑👑Danielle Nitz
- I LOVE my Big Raven Yoga mat! It’s GORGEOUS~~ a work of art + super durable for daily practice. xxxx.
- Completely in love with my new #BigRavenYoga Phases of the Moon mat 🌔🌓🌕🌗🌖 and how serendipitous it should arrive during the new moon 🌑! Unboxed it to such a lovely note from the owner @joleenemery and turns out I’m the FIRST to have this design 😍 The feel of the microfiber “suede” texture was divine and during my 80 min hot class — NO slipping and NO towel! Seriously 😲 (well, a hand towel for all the sweat on my face 😂😅) Looks great on the back of my #Honda too ❤️🏍️ vroom!
- I love, love, love my Chickadee mat! Seeing such beautiful art every I time I practice yoga is a beautiful gift. This is a very high quality mat (quite the upgrade from the one I had from Target!) and I love the extra cushion as I typically needed extra towels under my knees etc in certain poses. Thank you, Big Raven Yoga!! ♡Rachel Schromen
- I love , love my yoga mat from Big Raven Yoga! It’s so beautiful and so comfortable for my practice. It washes beautifully in my machine, and I hang it up to dry. So happy 😀 with my purchase that I ordered a second one! (The Purpose of Life).
- New yoga mat from bigravenyoga made my Monday. 💗🙏🏻💗 #loveyourself #yogamat #yogaeveryday #yoga
- More Reviews…
As Seen On…
What’s New in Our Journal…
Design Highlight: The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference. ~ Reinhold Niebuhr I had a poster of the Serenity Prayer on my bedroom wall when I was a teenager. I think it was nestled in between my Bruce Springsteen Born in the USA and my Charlie’s Angels posters. Back then I was attracted to the artwork. It was various shades of pink with gold lettering and captured the beginning of a sunset. I bought it at the local Ben Franklin five-and-dime because I thought...
13 Quotes That Might Help You Feel Better
Quotes are social media sharing sensations. Cheesy, funny, insightful, motivational or profound--all types and flavors of quotes pass through our social media feeds. We've done zillions at Big Raven Yoga and we love creating them--we love it, even more, when our followers enjoy what we've created and share them with others. I love the quick little bites of insight that make me laugh, remind me to be grateful or challenge a place where my thinking is stuck. Right now, I especially appreciate quotable little nuggets. My brain feels too full to absorb much more than a sentence or two. When our days are...
COVID-19: Yoga, Better Sleep, Ideas on Boosting Immunity & Instant Happiness
If your news feed is anything like mine you’ve probably been bombarded in the recent days and weeks with information. So much information. Everything from tutorials on how to best wash your hands to suggestions and best practices for managing your stress. It’s clear that most content creators have the best of intentions — and I appreciate that most folks have their heart in the right place. For me, it’s been a little overwhelming getting through the deluge of information. Weeding through the Need to Know, Nice to Know, and the Fun to Know is a big job for those of...
- Design Highlight: The Serenity Prayer
- 13 Quotes That Might Help You Feel Better
- COVID-19: Yoga, Better Sleep, Ideas on Boosting Immunity & Instant Happiness
- Welcome Guest Artist Amy Diener
- Welcome Guest Artist & Wildslice Creator Nicole Labonte
- The Connections Between Art & Yoga
- My Yoga: A Poem by Jasmine Dawn Smith
- Joleen Emery, Founder of Big Raven Yoga, Is Featured on the Wedded Wellness Podcast with Ashley Sondergaard…
- The 5 Best No-Guilt Chocolate Brownies for Any Valentine
- Denise Griffin’s Watercolor Art
- We Love Jolene Anderson!
- Wow! (updated January 10th we are back in stock!!)
- We Love Whitney Greenwaldt!
- Guest Artist & Yogi Highlight: Katsina Love
- We Love Sara Schultz!
- We Love Brianna Baker!
- We Love Priya Prashad!
- Top 10: Poses for Scorpios
- Design Highlight: Moon Mats
- We Love Lisa Martin!
- and MORE…
Have a question?
No problem! We’re always here to help. Just click below for assistance.