Upload Your Own Artwork Print & Processing Eco-Friendly, Washable, Personalized Custom Yoga Mat!
Sale Price: $157.00
This is for yogis who want to see their amazing artwork on our amazing microfiber suede canvases!
- 7,500 × 21,900 pixels (this will be a BIG file)
- 300 DPI
- sRGB (ideally sRGB-IEC61966-2.1 for those who know what this means!)
- Designers should retain the original files (PSD or otherwise) in case changes or edits are necessary.
- Layers are an extremely useful concept when building a yoga mat design.
- Any important design elements, such as text or logos, should be positioned at least 2" from the edge to ensure they aren’t cut off during printing. (It’s difficult to ensure prints are always 100% centered on the mat left/right/top/bottom, so there’s a chance anything close to an edge might end up closer to an edge than you were expecting or even “bleed off” the edge altogether.)
- For the same reason, designs should not include any surrounding border elements that might “frame” the design as it’s difficult to ensure prints are always 100% centered, which might result in asymmetrical borders.
Upload Your Print Ready Files…
- Simply upload files to our Dropbox account.
- After you’ve uploaded your files, drop an email to email@example.com to confirm that they were received.
- That’s it! We will be in touch moments after we inspect your file.
A Few More Notes
- The Design team at Big Raven Yoga will review your print file and send you either a Fix-It Ticket or a Print Authorization Form.
- Once inspected if your print file is perfect, we will ask for your electronic signature that we can go ahead and print. This is your last chance to make changes to your file — otherwise, your mat will look exactly like your print file.
- If you receive a Fix-It Ticket you will need to make the necessary changes and reupload your print file. The team at Big Raven Yoga will repeat the process — sending you either a Print Authorization Form or another Fix it Ticket.
About Our Yoga Mats
Our beautiful and artistic yoga mats bond a velvety microfiber surface to an eco-friendly natural rubber base. This luxurious microfiber surface actually gets grippier as it gets wetter, making it perfect for all kinds of yoga, but especially for hot yoga!
Our mats are printed in our Minnesota studio using nontoxic water-based dyes.
We don’t plaster our logo on your yoga mat. Instead, we hide our name somewhere in every design. You can read more about why we do this here.
- 24" wide × 72" long (183cm × 61cm)
- 5 mm thick — thicker than most mats to provide extra support for knees, wrists, and hips!
- Sturdy, portable, and easily packable at 6 pounds, 14 ounces.
- Lays flat — the ends won’t curl after it’s been rolled!
- Sustainably printed using nontoxic, water-based dyes.
- The wetter it gets the grippier it gets.
- Luxuriously soft and thick for restorative practices.
- Gorgeous, vibrant artwork that’s just as beautiful as anything you’d hang on your wall!
- Unique — no one will have a mat as cool as yours!
Great yoga mats start with great materials, and Big Raven Yoga mats are the highest quality yoga mats in the world. We’ve arrived at what we believe to be the ideal yoga mat.
It’s a well-balanced synthesis of size, weight and cushion made from premium, eco-friendly materials. Our brushed microfiber vegan suede top is a proprietary recycled polyester to help lessen our impact on the environment. By using recycled (and recyclable) materials, we’re reducing our use of energy, water, and greenhouse gases.
In addition, our base is made from biodegradable, recyclable, 100% natural tree rubber which provides both excellent cushion and great traction for wet floors. Our yoga mats are the perfect blend of art and engineering and function as both your yoga towel and your yoga mat.
We only make one yoga mat. Many designs, but only one mat, because it’s the best mat we know how to make.
Our yoga mats are nearly indestructible. No matter what you do to them they’ll continue to look and perform like new for years to come. (We know this from experience. We WANT to treat our yoga mats the way they deserve to be treated, but we never actually do.)
Our microfiber vegan suede surface provides more grip the wetter it gets, making it the perfect companion for sweatier practices and/or more intensive exercise regimes — you’ll never need a towel over your yoga mat again! It’s thick enough to keep your knees happy but light enough to take with you on the go.
For maximum grip, lightly spray with water before beginning your practice. The more you sweat, the more you’ll grip, and the more stable and balanced you’ll feel. Prefer a dry practice? Simply mist the surface of your mat with a spray bottle to activate the grip.
All of our unique artwork is created in-house by women with a feminist point of view or by guest artists. We don’t purchase designs from stock photo warehouses. You can be sure that every design is unique to us. And you can be sure you’ll have an eye-catching mat like no other!
Want to learn more? Check out our Our Mat, Our Story, and FAQ pages!
Ask a Question
Explore our collections…
Explore our styles…
Have a question?
No problem! We’re always here to help. Just click below for assistance.